Sacramento Dining Adventures
Sacramento boasts wonderful restaurants, eateries, cafes and pubs where you can indulge in a cornucopia of cuisines and cultures. Whether you crave fresh sushi, spicy Spanish and Mexican fare or innovative California eats, Sacramento is a vibrant dining destination that intoxicates your taste buds. Discover Downtown, Midtown and Old Town Sacramento restaurants, including Zocalo, Bistro 33, River City Brewing Company and Paesanos - Sacramento's best pizza.
Sacramento Restaurant We Love
- Firestone Public House - American -1132 16th Street
- PF Changs - Chinese - 1530 J Street #100
- Pronto - Italian - 1501 16th Street
- Simon's Café & Bar - Chinese - 1415 16th Street
- De Vere's Irish Pub - 1521 L St.
- Tres Hermonas - Mexican - 2416 K Street
- Rubicon Brewing Company- American - 2004 Capitol Ave.
- Zocalo - Mexican - 1801 Capitol Avenue
- Luna's Café - American/Juice Bar - 1414 16th Street
- The Firehouse - American - 1112 2nd Street
- Buckhorn Grill - American/Steaks - 1801 L Street
- Ink - American California - 2730 N Street
- Iron Horse Tavern - American - 1800 15th street
- Tapa The World - Spanish - 2115 J Street
- The Park Ultra Lounge - American & Club - 1116 15th Street
- Hot Italian - Italian -1627 16th street